Shaighn Kim has extensive experience in complex business litigation and trust/estate litigation. She has handled a broad spectrum of cases in both state and federal courts, including securities litigation, product liability, and patent litigation matters. Passionate about advocacy and technology, Ms. Kim handles various phases of electronic discovery and enjoys exploring issues at the intersection of law and technology. Ms. Kim previously worked at an AmLaw 200 firm, a global firm, a boutique trust/estate litigation firm representing high net-worth clients, and the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. In addition to practicing law, she was the longest-serving President of the Board of Directors of a local non-profit mental health agency. Ms. Kim is fluent in Korean and French.
- J.D., Southwestern Law School, 1997
- Recipient, John J. Schumacher Scholarship
- Who's Who: American Law Students
- B.A., English and History, University of Southern California, 1993
- Université Paris-Sorbonne, Paris IV (Certificate in French Language, Superior Level), 2002